posted on April 26, 2012 12:23
Ministry: Shively Christian Church
City: Louisville, KY
Position: Children's Minister
Ministry Posting Date: 4/26/2012
Shively Christian Church with 480 members in Louisville, KY is seeking a FULL-TIME Children’s Minister.
It is preferred that the candidate should possess a degree from a Christian College/Bible College from a Restoration Movement background, or 5+ years of ministry experience.
They should be a Recruiter, a Trainer, have Good People Skills, be a Self-Starter, a Motivator, be Organized, be Evangelistic, a Good Communicator and a Team Player.
- Plan, administer, coordinate, supervise & evaluate a comprehensive and active children’s ministry at Shively Christian Church.
- Provide guidance and expansion of Shively’s education Ministry by serving personally in this ministry in overseeing children from the crib through the sixth grade.
- Maintain a program that will lead them to love, live and proclaim the truth of the Gospel message in every facet of their lives.
- It is our desire that the candidate should desire to do ministry with Children and not see this position as a ‘stepping-stone’ to another area of ministry.
- We deeply value our children at Shively Christian Church and want to see them develop a rock-solid faith in Jesus Christ. Check us out at www.shivelychristian.com.
All approved applicants will be asked to complete a full multi-state background check.
Please send your contact information, a cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org